Monthly Archives: February 2018
Tech Talk Radio
My goal is to teach you valuable information on computers and technology; my name is Paul Davis. I like using all types of technology, and I want to share my valuable knowledge with you. It’s extremely beneficial for you to know information about technology because it has and will continue to impact our lives.
- Airbnb pledges $25 million to support affordable housing and small business
Amid California's housing crisis, Airbnb pledges $25 million to support affordable housing and small business in the San Francisco Bay Area, L.A. [...]
- Did your rented e-scooter suddenly shut down? Blame the invisible geofence
Santa Monica and Beverly Hills are among cities where your e-scooter can be slowed down or stopped using a technology called geofencing.
- Neighbors are using these smart cameras to track strangers cars — and yours
Neighborhoods around Los Angeles are signing up for a new service: security cameras that automatically read the license plates of every car that drive [...]
- California could soon ban facial recognition technology on police body cameras
California lawmakers passed legislation this week that will ban law enforcement from using facial recognition software on body cameras for three years [...]
- Google settles with labor board over employee speech
Google has reached a settlement over employees' ability to speak out about workplace issues after a former worker filed a complaint.