Great customer service it is not.
As your husband sat on hold for the third time that morning, he finally gave up on using a call to voice his concern. He then go online and tried an online chat service to dispute the bill from the local cable television provider. Although he got an immediate response, it was far from satisfactory. The online commentator simply indicated that online the billing problem had been resolved. In anger, however, your husband shouted at the screen that the problem might be resolved according to the electronic bill, but that this is the third month in a row that you had been billed for a modem that you were not even using!
His screaming was not quite the eloquent and it was punctuated with plenty of profanity, but you certainly go the message loud and clear. This lack of great customer care was exactly why he had recently cancelled all but the basic internet services with this local provider. He simply could not stand the incompetence, the wrong charges, and the impossibility of getting to ask questions of someone who seemed to know what they were talking about!
It was not that he had a lot faults with the real the people he dealt with, but he did have many faults with the overall business practices of the local cable provider. Faults that are too numerous to speak into a answering service and too lengthy to type into a 136 character comment window.
Lecture over, but the fact of the matter is because your husband understands the importance of great customer service, he has no patience for anything less.
Finding Great Customer Service These Days Is No Easy Task
It does not matter if you are on the phone trying to contact a local cable provider or you are attempting to book overseas hotel rooms. If you are not providing great customer service you risk losing both current and potential customers. The reality, however, is that if you are not working with the right systems solution provider you likely are not doing all that you can to make sure that you are giving your online and on the phone customers the kind of service that will keep them coming back.
Few industries depend on their online services provider more than hotel and property management companies. With a network of many properties or specific kinds of hotels, in fact, one mistake can not only jeopardize a customer returning to one site, it can cost you a customer at all of your locations.
Implementing the hotel reservations software, on the other hand, can make sure that your customers across the country and around the world always find themselves getting the same level of care and service. From honoring your workers with the best employee retention software to making use of the latest trends in hospitality technology, a systems solutions provider can help your property management company provide the best experiences.
- Making sure you build loyalty with 5% more customers can lead to an increased average profit between 25% and 100% for each customer.
- Approximately 75% of travelers indicate they are planning one or more weekend getaways this winter.
- Yearly total from 2016 indicate that 26% of Baby Boomers were planning to take domestic multi-generational trips, those that include three or more generations traveling together.
- Increases of 50% have been shown in the travel category of mobile queries.
- How customers are treated matters. In fact, 96% of customers forced to expend “high” effort with a company over a problem are likely to be disloyal, according to CEB research.
- Estimates indicate that 53% of people use their mobile devices to find travel related information.
- Letting even one customer experience go unresolved can be a major problem. According to Harris Interactive/RightNow, for instance, 86% of consumers quit doing business with a company in 2011 because of a bad customer experience.
- Practically three out of four travelers plan to return to a destination they have previously visited.
- Yearly total indicate that the average no-show rate for all industries is 10% daily.
- Online hospitality solutions need can positively effect your current and future customers.
- Unless you have a strong online presence, you may miss out on many of potential customers. The latest research indicates that travelers conduct approximately 17 research sessions before booking.